*Follow me on Facebook*

April 24, 2013

Blue Eyeliner + Nails.

First post about makeup. One of my favorite subjects to talk about. There is no denying that a little makeup boost my self-esteem a couple of notches ;) 

Mi primer post sobre maquillaje. Uno de mis temas favoritos. No les voy a negar que un poco de maquillaje me eleva el autoestima unos cuantos niveles ;)

Here is the look.
Really simple and really easy.I picked the blue color of the flowers on my dress, which also make the brown of my eyes stand out more.
I used a blue shadow as an eyeliner, some bronzer on my cheeks, and a pink shade lipstick on my lips. Products used are shown below.

Super sencillo y fácil. Elegí el color azul de las flores en mi vestido para realzar ese color que a la vez realza el color cafe de mis ojos. 
Use una sombra azul como delineador para mis ojos, rubor en tono bronze para mis mejillas y lápiz de labio en color rosa. Muestra y lista de productos abajo.


 This picture was taken with natural window light. The picture above was taken with a speedilite (flash) Which one do you prefer and why?

Esta foto fue tomada con luz natural que entra por mi ventana. La foto de arriba fue tomada con luz artificial (flash) Cuál te gusta y por qué?

Products:
 Mac eyelash curler. Mac brushes 150, 190, 168, 204, (Not pictured 242, 266)


Foundation: Lancome Tent Idole Ultra in Buff 6W
Set Powder: MAC in Invisible 
Eye shadow: L'oréal Paris Infallible in Midnight Blue and MAC shadow in Vanilla
MAC mixing medium was used to wet blue shadow (you could also use water)
Used as Under eye concealer: MAC Prep+Prime in Light Boost and Lancome Teint Miracle in #2
Brows: MAC Eye Brows in Lingering
Eyelashes: Kiss in #05 glue Duo in Dark Tone
Cheeks: MAC bronzing Powder in Nude On Board
Lips: L'occitane lip balm and Rimmel London in Airy Fairy #070


I received a gift from my wonderful sister, these awesome bottles of nail polish by Kiko Makeup Milano. From left to right 634 Lila, 635 Glicine417 Blush422 Green Mint

Mi fabulosa hermana me envío estos esmaltes de uña. Son de la colección KIKO de la marca Makeup Milano. 

I'm wearing 635 Glicine. It has this rough texture and the color dries  matte. 

En mis uñas use 635 Glicine. Deja una textura áspera y no tiene brillo.

 Ready for more pictures of Mia and Romeo? Remember how I said they don't like when I point the camera at them? It seems it's Ok to take pictures of them as long as I'm holding them and not the camera. They really wanted to be in these pictures. They are so weird and I love them for that haha!

Listos para mas fotos de Mia y Romeo? Recuerdan cuando mencioné que nos les gusta que les tome fotos? Parece que si les gusta que les tomen fotos siempre y cuando yo este sosteniendoles a ellos y no a mi camera. No saben como querían salir en estas fotos. Son tan raros y por eso los amo jaja!




I hope this was helpful. Until next time.

Espero esto les sea útil. Hasta la próxima.

With <3

Tamara


No comments:

Post a Comment