*Follow me on Facebook*

April 10, 2013

Let's talk about Nails.

I'm not an expert when it comes to doing my own nails. If I have to pay $20 to $40 every two weeks to get them done you can bet I will become very resourceful and with a lot of practice and patience I will save that money to invest on other things and still have glam nails.

I really get inspiration from everything around me. Here are a few pics I took with my iPhone of some of the nails I have been sporting lately.

My New Year's Eve nails



Gray+glitter



 Spring is in the air...



St. Patrick's Day



I wanted to draw Cherry blossoms. I don't have that much time so stickers did the trick.



 My favorite mint color <3



cute isn't it?!


Do you do your own nails or do you pay to get them done?

With <3

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment