*Follow me on Facebook*

April 21, 2013

Rain calls for Coffee or Café.

It's Sunday and it's raining. Raining and a cup of coffee go really well together. Coffee goes well with any season if you ask me. Some say it's good for you and then others say the opposite. For me is all about the flavor and the morning boost it gives me.
I found out that Japanese have a good taste for Salvadorian coffee. Who knew right?! There is a Gourmet Coffee Shop called Doutor and they have coffee from El Salvador. 

Es Domingo y esta lloviendo. Lluvia y café son una buena combinación. Para mi una taza de café va perfecto con cualquier estación. Algunos dicen que es bueno para ti y otros dicen lo opuesto. Para mi es  ese sabor y la energía que me da cada mañana. 
Hace poco me entere que a los Japoneses les encanta el cafe salvadoreño. Quien se imaginaria?! Acá hay una tienda gastronoma de cafe que se llama Doutor y ellos venden cafe de El Salvador.

Here is the coffee I bought and what I am enjoying every morning =)

Este es el café que compre y el que disfruto cada mañana =)
You have no idea how excited I am to have found this coffee!!!

No tienen idea de lo emocionada que estoy por haber encontrado este café!!!



It comes in individual packages.

Viene en paquetes individuales.

It has a little filter you put over your mug. This mug is my favorite at the moment.

Viene con un pequeño filtro que pones sobre tu taza. Esta es mi taza favorita por el momento.

Pour boiling water and enjoy.

Agrega agua hirviendo y disfruta.


I didn't have a sweet tooth before, but Japanese sweets are perfect for me. They have the right amount of sugar so you can have as much as you want (Dangerous, I know).

No me gustaban los postres hasta que probe los postres Japoneses. Tienen la medida de azucar perfecta asi que puedes comer cuanto gustes (Peligroso).

Cherry Blossom, Watermelon, and Matcha.

Flor de cerezo, Melon, y Matcha.

Yum!

Delicioso!


My sister reads my posts before I publish them. She says I sound like Dora the Explorer hahaha. Until next time ;)

Mi hermana lee mis posts antes de publicarlos. Dice que sueno como Dora la exploradora jajaja. Hasta la próxima ;)

With <3

Tamara



2 comments:

  1. Excelente combinación para esas épocas de lluvia. Nada como una buena taza de café y mas si es salvadoreño.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Estoy de acuerdo. Gracias por tu comentario =)

      Delete