*Follow me on Facebook*

May 1, 2013

A very special boy + tips on how to get your child excited about a photo session.

I'm truly thankful I was chosen to take care of such wonderful angels here on earth. I'm the mother of two healthy, funny, kind, smart, and wonderful kids. 
On April 30th, eight years ago my second child was born. We named him Joshua and we were blessed and complete with his arrival.
I am extremely proud to announce that he allowed me to do a photo session for his birthday. As I have mentioned before my kids don't like to have their pictures taken (At least not by me). You may be wondering how I was able to convinced him? Well, every kid has a special something (toy, costume, food, pet, etc). I really know what his special something is and that's when the light bulb went on!
All I had to do was offer to take pictures of him with his special toys. I have no idea as to why I didn't think of this before.
We began by choosing the clothes and toys he wanted in the pictures, after that he got a little excited and started to pose. I asked him to change his T-shirt and to try different poses as we moved away from his toys. It worked like magic!
Here are some pics from the session.

Estoy muy agradecida con Dios por haberme escogido para ser la madre de dos de sus hermosos ángeles aquí en la tierra. Soy madre de dos hijos hermosos, sanos, inteligentes y con un gran sentido del humor. 
Hace ocho años en un día como hoy 30 de Abril, mi segundo hijo nació. Le pusimos el nombre de Joshua y su llegada nos lleno de bendiciones y nos hizo sentir completos.
Finalmente logré que me dejara tomarle fotos. Como les he comentado antes a mis hijos no les gusta que les tome fotos. Se estarán preguntando ¿Cómo lo logré? En realidad fue muy sencillo y no se como no se me había ocurrido antes. Cada niño tiene algo que considera su favorito (juguetes, disfraces, comida, mascota, etc). Yo conozco a mi hijo muy bien y sé cuales son sus cosas favoritas. Fue ahí cuando se me prendió el foco. Todo lo que hice fue decirle a mi hijo si podía tomarle fotos con sus juguetes favoritos. Empezamos la sesión son con la camisa y los juguetes que el escogió. Una vez que se sintió cómodo y empezó a posar le pedí que se cambiara la camisa y que intentara diferentes poses, así empezamos a alejarnos de los juguetes. Funciono como magia.
Acá los dejo con fotos de la sesión.

With his favorite toys and favorite T-shirt.

Con sus juguetes favoritos y su camisa favorita.


 What kid doesn't like to jump?

¿A qué niño no le gusta saltar?



I asked him to change his T-shirt and to pose with his dogs (No more toys) Bingo!

Luego le pedí que se cambiara la camisa y que posara con sus perros (adiós juguetes) Bingo!




 Man's best friend!

El mejor amigo del hombre!


 Funny faces and poses.

Caras y poses cómicas.





 Squirrel…LOL

Ardilla…jajaja

That's a wrap!

La sesión fue todo un éxito!

Can't take credit for these. My daughter baked these delicious cupcakes for her brother.
The rest of the pics speak for themselves.

 Mi hija horneo estos cupcakes para su hermano. Las siguientes fotos hablan por si solas.






I told you they have a good sense of humor.

Les dije que tenían un gran sentido del humor.

Hope you found these tips helpful. Until next time.

Espero les sirvan los tips. Hasta la próxima.


With <3

Tamara


No comments:

Post a Comment