*Follow me on Facebook*

March 20, 2013

Living in Japan...

Hello!

This March my family and I celebrated our first year living in Japan. All of these has been an adventure and for sure a wonderful experience. Some of the barriers I have encounter are: 
  1. Language (english is hard enough for me) 
  2. Food (not a sushi fan)
  3. Overcrowded everywhere.
 Although it is very difficult to communicate while we are out and about I have to say the Japanese people are really understanding and they try their best to help you in any way they can. Gestures have worked some magic and of course my handy dandy apps (itranslate, and itranslate voice) have really saved my life in many occasions. 
I don't like sushi, never have and not sure if I ever will. Raw fish is not on top of my list of favorite flavors. Ramen and Tempura on the other hand OMG! can't get enough of it.  Last but not least the overcrowdsWell, it is a very small country. Yes, I was born in a very small country but that doesn't  mean I have to like overcrowds. I actually suffer from anxiety attacks when I'm surrounded by big crowds, but that's a story for my therapist…LOL

Enough of that. This is my favorite season and my favorite flower. Can you guess what it is? If you guessed Cherry Blossoms you are correct! 
Flowers have started to bloom and I will be out and about trying to get some more beautiful pics to share with you all. The following pictures are from last 2012 spring season. They were taken from the first outing when we first arrived here.

 Isn't it beautiful?! 




 The colors!!



 I didn't like how this picture looked on the back of my LCD camera until I actually looked at it on my computer screen. Pretty cool don't you think?


 I love all the details and colors from this one.



 A closer look to one of the many Buda statues.


 Meet the love of my life! I'm sure you'll see more of him in future posts =)





I hope you enjoyed. Of course any feedback is always welcome!

With <3

Tamara

4 comments:

  1. Tamara, me encanta tu blog y me alegra mucho que tu primer año en Japón este lleno de muchos colores y nuevas aventuras.
    Deberias escribir sobre como lograste llegar a tener una figura muy bonita. Hace un tiempito lei que habias conseguido todo eso sin dietas, sin restricciones y de las cuales me gustaría saber; porque te seré sincera me encanta comer jijij.
    Cuidate mucho !!
    Un fuerte abrazo
    Clau !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Claudia! ya somos dos, comer es una de mis actividades favoritas. Gracias por tu sugerencia. Unas de mis ideas es escribir sobre recetas de comida y sobre los pasos que he seguido para bajar de peso (ejercicios, motivacion, etc.)
      Saludos y Abrazos =)

      Delete
  2. Great pictures, I hope the whole family is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are doing just great. We hope you are doing well too.
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete