*Follow me on Facebook*

March 3, 2013

Me, blogging?

Welcome to my World!

Almost 2 years ago my little sister said to me: "You should film videos and write a blog about makeup and girlie stuff." So here I am creating my own blog to
 capture and share the things I get to experience and do every day. I love to spend quality time with my loved ones including my two precious dogs Romeo and Mia. I enjoy cooking, movies, fitness, reading, to travel and tons more. By the way, I will be posting lots of pictures, because I love photography. I'm a self-taught photographer and fairly new to this type of art and I truly enjoy it. 

As the name of this blog goes, I do see: life and light in everything and anything surrounding me. I find inspiration and motivation everywhere and my wish is that everyone reading my blog will do the same.


If this blog had a dedication part it will read something like this: "To my sister, who has given me the courage and who has believed in me all this time. To my lovely husband, my children and mother for all their patience, love, and support." <3
Hope you enjoy! Oh, and if you do, just come back to check for more! I have lots of surprises in store for you all.


With love,

Tamara

Daydreamer ;)

P.S: This is my new project. I still have a lot to work on. Please excuse any errors you may encounter here and there. Suggestions and feedback will be much appreciated. If you have any ideas for posts or if you just want to share some love, please use the comment box below =)


No comments:

Post a Comment