*Follow me on Facebook*

March 7, 2013

Geek Chic!

Hello again!

It is very important to realize, June will mark my third year as a stay home Mami. As a consequence I have lost my sense of fashion for my new lifestyle I really don't know what to wear anymore. When I was working in the office environment, I knew exactly how to dress everyday. I would wear dress pants, dress shirt, and jackets (I wasn't a fan of skirts or dresses.) My office environment clothes aren't exactly wardrobe material for cooking, doing laundry, dishes etc. Not only that, but I've lost  20 pounds and 3 jeans sizes. So guess what? Nothing fits me now!! :(

Follow me along friends, as I go on a quest for an entire new wardrobe, this might be a rocky road and I might need a lot of help. 
Could this be an example for the "What Not to Wear" show?

Exhibit A








As I was getting ready my daughter said that I looked just like the girl on my t-shirt. She had this pair of glasses that matched the outfit. What do you think?



The dilemma:

a)What to wear? 
b)Where to buy clothes at a  reasonable price (I'm on a tight budget here) and living in Japan.

Are you experiencing a similar situation?

I would like to hear from you.

With <3

Tamara


No comments:

Post a Comment