*Follow me on Facebook*

March 14, 2013

Welcome Spring!

Yes, spring is finally here! I can't wait to start adding some bright colors back into my world. Spring and fall are my favorite seasons.

On another note, my husband bought me a new speedlite and today I put it to the test. I decided to show you a few pics of some items I will be needing and using this spring season.


I have not found a mascara or a pair of false lashes I can call my "favorite" so I keep buying and trying different brands. I don't wear false lashes on a daily basis but I love how they make your eyes pop out in pictures and special ocassions. I'm excited about the Double Up from Ardell they just look so intense. 



How cute are these pink ballerina flats from Steve Madden? 



My sweet friend gave me this cute camera charm necklace. Isn't it adorable? I will be wearing it everyday.


I don't need more iPhone cases but at $3 I just couldn't resist.


I have learned to do my own nails. Seriously, I don't have the $$ to go to the nail salon every two weeks.
Perfect colors for spring. From right to left:
Pink Blink, Blue Away, Satellite, Meteor, and Mint Sorbet. Mmm, Mint Sorbet, now I want ice cream…YUM!


After taking pics of all these items I ended up wanting to create a makeup look with some of these beautiful colors. The color inspiration came up from the two colors from the nail polishes in Pink Blink, and Blue Away (See picture above). Notice the bunny ears? Well, that just added the extra spring touch ;)


What do you think? I'm always eager to hear from you.

With <3

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment