*Follow me on Facebook*

August 28, 2014

Makeup series...

If you missed my post on Morgan's incredible makeover story you can read it Here.

Today I would like to share the products and tools I used to style Morgan's hair and makeup. Oh, yes, I did that too ;)

 Even though I'm not a hairstylist I did managed to create some beach waves on her hair.



She's model material don't you think? 

Same hair and makeup just different lighting. I used a gold reflector for this shot.

Let's begin with the tools I used for hair:
-Hair Brush
-Hair Spray Sebastian Shaper
-Curling Iron (I own the 1inch from Hot tools)

Celebrity hair stylist Sherri Belanger wrote about blow dryers, flat irons, and curling irons on her blog. I learn great tips from her site.

Makeup:
-For foundation I mixed Mac Full Coverage in NW20 and NW40
-Eyebrows Lancome pencil in Sable
-For eyeshadows I used Soho and Behind The Counter from the Too Faced Loves Sephora palette. I received this limited edition palette for my birthday from my sister and is no longer in stock :( but, any soft purple and taupe color will do.
-From the same palette I used the blush, Who's Your Poppy? You could also use Nars in Orgasm.
-Lips Mac lipstick  in Creme D nude and Mac Creme Sheen Glass in Boy Bait.


I hope you find this helpful. Thank you for stoping by. Until next time.

With love,

Tamara





No comments:

Post a Comment