*Follow me on Facebook*

August 30, 2014

Chasing Light!

We are in the beautiful state of Maryland, on the first week we experienced thunderstorms. I loved it! but my kids on the other hand not so much.
I liked to think it was Mother Nature welcoming us to this beautiful state. I couldn't resist and I grabbed my camera to snap some pictures of what to me is just fascinating.





 My family and I are settled in, sort of. We are ready for new adventures,  new memories, and longtime friendships. I would keep sharing our journey in hope that you will follow us along the way.

I hope that you enjoy your long weekend. Most important spent some time doing something you love, maybe something you have been postponing to do. Try something new.

Have a safe Labor day weekend. Until next time.

With love,

Tamara







No comments:

Post a Comment