*Follow me on Facebook*

August 22, 2014

Mr. & Mrs. Duff

I have been missing my friends and life in Japan a lot lately. To cheer me up I have been looking at all the pictures I have from our time living there.
I realize I never blogged all of the pictures from my sweet friend Emily and her husband. I had such a fun time doing this photo session for them. They wanted memories from their home and neighborhood in Japan.






 They are so sweet and perfect together <3








 She has a contagious smile








 Such a good looking couple

 I did her hair and makeup of course. She is a natural beauty

 Yukata time. One of my favorite pics



Emily blogs about their Japanese-y adventures. You can read her fabulous stories here. You won't regret it they are phenomenal.

I hope you enjoy this post. Thanks for visiting. Until next time.

With love,

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment