*Follow me on Facebook*

July 28, 2013

Chocolate Blueberry Paleo Muffins

I don't always crave sweets but when I do they better be healthy and delicious!
I found a recipe for chocolate raspberry muffins that called for fresh raspberries. I bought a little case of them and paid $6. I was going to use them for the recipe and found the case inside the refrigerator empty.  My kids ate them all. Oh, well, good thing I always keep frozen blueberries. 

Onto the recipe:


Ingredients


Preheat oven at 350 

Let's begin with the dry ingredients first
 3 cups of almond flour

 2 teaspoons of baking soda

1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder 

 Mix dry ingredients

 Onto wet ingredients
4 whole eggs 
2 egg whites

 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract

 4 tablespoons of honey

 1 tablespoon of coconut oil

 Mix wet ingredients

 Mix wet and dry ingredients

 Add 2 cups of blueberries

 I didn't use liners but I think it would have been easier to remove the muffins from the pan

 Into the oven they go. Wait 25 mins. or check with toothpick until toothpick comes out clean

 Voilá 12 delicious, healthy and perfect muffins

Special thanks to my daughter for taking all of the pics except for the last one <3

I know I am all over the place with my posts. I promise to try and separate posts by category. Is a work in progress so bare with me.

Until next time.

With <3

Tamara






No comments:

Post a Comment