*Follow me on Facebook*

October 29, 2014

My Wandering Shoes ~ Cornfield Maze (Part 2)

If you missed Part 1 you can view it here.

 When I say that we love farm animals I really mean it <3



 aren't they adorable?!

 Where do my kids get all that energy from?



happy moments

 Giant Bob Esponja (Spanish for Sponge Bob)



I love to compare previous photos. This one is from 2010 we were living in California. I treasure our memories <3

 I took this photo to compare it with the one above. What a difference huh?!

Shadow 




Sometimes my daughter grabs my camera and takes a few shots.I am really thankful for that. 

 Minions!!!

 This photo speaks for itself.


 It was beautiful. We had a great time. We are definitely going back next year =)


Remember to spend time with the ones you love doing the things you enjoy the most. I love sunsets, my family, and to travel. You don't need to spend a lot of money on a flight ticket to travel. Take the time to go outside and enjoy your surroundings. 


Until next time. With love,

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment